The Saudi economic indicators exhibit tangible and spectacular success in which the private sector actively participated. This sector includes companies, institutions, and businessmen with various names, sizes, and capitals. The roles of other sectors in the state should not be overlooked; neither is their quest for reinforcing our national economy and achieving positive results in economic and development fields.
Based on such significance, the efforts of the government under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, may Allah bless him, resulted in establishing an independent organization under the name of (Saudi Export Development Authority). This authority is concerned with opening up to global markets, and employing all its economic capabilities to encourage Saudi products in international markets, leverage competitive quality, and reach new products in order to meet the current stage requirements.
Support exporters to increase their competitiveness, promote their goods and services to expand internationally, and remove barriers that hinder them
The Saudi Export Development Authority “SAUDI EXPORTS” is an independent national authority that seeks to develop Saudi non-oil exports. SAUDI EXPORTS hopes to do this by achiving 6 strategic themes in the Saudi export ecosystem:
1. Improve the efficiency of export environment and export supporting services
2. Increase the knowledge of export practice and develop the human capital in export
3. Increase export readiness for targeted customers
4. Facilitate the right export leads and markets for SE customers
5. Increase the visibility of Saudi offerings in target markets and to potential buyers
6. Facilitate business matching between exporters and potential buyers and partners